top of page

Wed, May 15



Getting Your Business Ready for Long-Term Success

Embark on an insightful webinar with Janise Graham, Best-Selling Author and Business Coach, as we explore the intricacies of succession planning—essential for small business owners aiming to create a lasting legacy.

Registration is closed
See other events
Getting Your Business Ready for Long-Term Success
Getting Your Business Ready for Long-Term Success

Time & Location

May 15, 2024, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM CDT


About the event

Embarking on an entrepreneurial journey, we often set out with noble ambitions: crafting a lasting legacy, tackling societal issues, or building generational wealth for our families. Our hope is to navigate our enterprises towards a successful exit, yet life's unexpected twists often challenge our plans.

Succession planning, while commonly linked with large firms, is crucial for small business owners too. Despite making up a staggering 96% of all U.S. businesses, a Small Business Administration report shows that only 35% have a succession plan in place, leaving a vast majority of 65% unprepared for retirement or unforeseen events.

This brings us to our forthcoming webinar, featuring the esteemed Janise Graham—Entrepreneur, Business Coach, Inspirational Speaker, and Best-Selling Author of "Leaving in Style". It gives us much pleasure to offer this hour-long session delving into succession planning, an essential yet often neglected element of entrepreneurial success.

In this webinar, Janise will draw from her rich experience to guide you on crafting a comprehensive succession plan that matches your long-term visions. Expect to learn valuable strategies for identifying suitable successors, ensuring a seamless transition, and securing the future of your business for years to come.

About the Speaker

Janise is CEO and Founder of Leaving In Style, Inc. and Entrepreneur's Insurance Services. Janise is a highly respected speaker, award-winning and bestselling author of the book "Leaving In Style: Business Succession On Your Terms". She is an expert in assisting business owners and entrepreneurs in understanding the complexities of business system strategies and long-term business succession planning.

Janise currently serves on the Insurance Curriculum board for the California Department of Insurance, as a Vice President with the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, California (NAIFA), a board member with AmPac Business Capital, and is Corporate Partners Chair for National Association of Women Business Owners, Inland Empire (NAWBO).

Janise holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from California Baptist University, a Fashion Merchandising Business Degree from Brooks College, and a Certification in Executive Women in Leadership from Cornell University.

Share this event

bottom of page