top of page

Wed, May 15



Getting Your Business Ready for Long-Term Success

Embark on an insightful webinar with Janise Graham, Best-Selling Author and Business Coach, as we explore the intricacies of succession planning—essential for small business owners aiming to create a lasting legacy.

Getting Your Business Ready for Long-Term Success
Getting Your Business Ready for Long-Term Success

Time & Location

May 15, 2024, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM CDT


About the event

Embarking on the entrepreneurial journey, many of us set sail into the world of business with the noble goal of creating a lasting legacy, addressing societal challenges, or securing generational wealth for our families. As we envision the path ahead, we hold tight to the belief that we'll shepherd our businesses to the perfect stage for a successful exit. However, life has a way of throwing unexpected curves our way.

While succession planning is frequently associated with large corporations, it is equally indispensable for small business owners. Despite comprising an impressive 96% of all businesses in the United States, statistics from the Small Business Administration reveal that only 35% of small businesses have a strategy for succession. This leaves a significant 65% without a planned trajectory for their businesses in the event of retirement or unexpected circumstances.

That is why we are excited to invite you to our next webinar featuring Janise Graham, a distinguished Entrepreneur, Business Coach, Inspirational Speaker, and the Best-Selling Author of the book "Leaving in Style". Join us for an hour-long exploration into the intricacies of succession planning—a critical aspect often overlooked in the entrepreneurial landscape.

In this session, we will discuss:

  • The importance of proactive planning: Explore the benefits of forward-thinking approaches to succession planning.
  • A look into the succession process: A well-thought-out succession plan can mitigate risks and set the stage for future success.
  • Addressing key factors: Several factors include the importance of creating a long-term business succession strategy, dealing, understanding business valuations, addressing unintended consequences and more.

About the Speaker

Janise is CEO and Founder of Leaving In Style, Inc. and Entrepreneur's Insurance Services. Janise is a highly respected speaker, award-winning and bestselling author of the book "Leaving In Style: Business Succession On Your Terms". She is an expert in assisting business owners and entrepreneurs in understanding the complexities of business system strategies and long-term business succession planning.

Janise currently serves on the Insurance Curriculum board for the California Department of Insurance, as a Vice President with the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, California (NAIFA), a board member with AmPac Business Capital, and is Corporate Partners Chair for National Association of Women Business Owners, Inland Empire (NAWBO).

Janise holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from California Baptist University, a Fashion Merchandising Business Degree from Brooks College, and a Certification in Executive Women in Leadership from Cornell University.

Share this event

bottom of page