Wed, May 10|
Scaling Your Business Through Uncertain Times
A 6-week group coaching course run live on Zoom to help you develop the grit and resilience to take bold and ambitious steps in times of uncertainty.
Time & Location
May 10, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM CDT
About the event
Business of color, especially those owned by black women, are the fastest growing in America today. Yet, only 4% of black businesses survive beyond 3.5 years of launch. The challenges for black business owners are heightened in times of uncertainty, with multiple limitations compounding the disruptive environment - inflation, high borrowing costs, recession and more importantly our own anxieties.
- How do you build your vision to expand beyond your current possibilities?
- How do you develop the grit and resilience to take bold and ambitious steps in a recession?
- How do you leverage your networks and relationships to maximize impact?
- How do you budget for growth?
This 6 week group coaching program will help you navigate, unlock and uncover your strategy.
- Develop openness & confidence to fail and take more risk for growth
- Identify critical gaps and the exact steps to maintain performance no matter what
- Proven business processes you can apply for consistency
- Channeling your growth mindset to develop resilience
Co-facilitated by Business Innovator Tolu Akindunni and Executive Business and Leadership Coach Reema Gainley, you will harness the collective intelligence of like-minded business leaders. You will tap into a community with diverse values supported in a physiologically safe environment. Ultimately you will develop the tools and techniques that will keep you growing, yet remaining true to your true and authentic vision.
Meet The Faculty