Thu, Oct 26|
Black Women Build Co-Authoring Program
Buckle up for some excitement as ATBB and Sulit Press team up to bring you an exhilarating, rewarding multi-author program for Black business owners.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2023, 8:00 AM CDT
About the event
Ready to make your mark? Dive into the dynamic world of Black Women Build and be a part of something extraordinary!
Elevate your voice and seize this unique opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary multi-author program that's all about shaping narratives and leaving an impact. This isn't just contributing; it's about becoming a crucial piece of the puzzle, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with an inspiring group of black female authors, and collectively weaving a narrative that truly matters.
Here's what's in store for you:
- 8 weeks of small-group chapter coaching (once a week, sessions are recorded on Zoom if you can't attend live) to help you write and edit a fantastic chapter. (Even if you've never written anything before.)
- Sulit Press provides professional one-on-one editing, proofreading, cover design, and a marketing kit with graphics - plus lots of email templates and social media posting suggestions.
- You will also gain access to a private Slack channel just for this group where authors can connect with one another and have full access to editors.
About the numbers:
- Each author applies to contribute and, if accepted, pays $2500 for this all-inclusive publishing program.
- All proceeds from book sales will be donated to a local charity.
To see if this project feels like a good fit for you, check out the introduction (written by ATBB founder, Tolu Akindunni) and the writing prompts. Visit www.sulitpress.com/multi-author-books to learn more about the multi-author publishing process.
Apply today through the Sulit Press website and let's set the world ablaze with our stories!!